Friday, June 20, 2008

Juggling in 3D 385: Happening

Sue, our administrator, Claire and their daughters will be running the Race for Life in Cambridge on Sunday 6th July. We want to make a difference by raising over £1000 for Cancer Relief UK. You can help us by going to http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/pedrick

Claire writes: 'Good things happen because people make them happen. Bad things happen because people let them happen.' said Martin Bell at a recent talk about his work as a journalist and politician.

The man in the white suit is suggesting that activity leads to good things and passivity can lead to bad. It is a challeging summary of the reflection from Pastor Martin Niemoller, a victim of the Nazis:
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Active? Or passive?'

Love this? Do us a favour and send it to five people. Who thinks like you? You could send it to someone who has stood up for you.
Discuss this week's juggling at http://www.3dcoaching.blogspot.com/
(c) 2008 3D Coaching Ltd

No comments: