Monday, September 27, 2010

3D Juggling 496: Inspired to what?

Claire writes: "I ran a workshop last week for an organisation who have had to make some of their roles redundant. We were exploring how to apply for a completely different kind of job.

Some of the feedback was that it was inspiring.

I like being inspired. It excites me. It's interesting. It challenges. Sometimes it makes me feel good.
And it's only a feeling unless it leads me to take action. Otherwise it will fade and disappear.

So next time you feel inspired ask yourself: What am I going to do now? And do it!!"

Discuss this week's juggling at http://www.3dcoaching.blogspot.com/


© 2010 3D Coaching Ltd
May be distributed freely.  Please retain contact details: www.3dcoaching.com and send a copy/ link to info@3dcoaching.com

Follow us on Twitter 3dclaire
             Facebook 3D Coaching

No comments: